As we gear up for the Holiday season, it’s a great time to remember our healthy habits!
It is easy to forsake our workouts, daily routines, and eating habits in favor of rich meals and downtime. However; there are great ways to stay active and healthy during the winter months:
1) Bundle up and take a family walk!
2) Go Ice skating at a local rink
3) Head out to a hunger shelter and spend some time in service.
4) Don’t forget your martial arts training :). When it gets too dark for other activities, we are still open and cranking!
5) Pick family activities that encourage motion- wii fit after dark or a pick up basket ball game.